Our lip-synching duo (Jolie & Bronte) proved to be a hit with the British public, featuring on BBC news (as well as Australian and American TV) and in most of the national newspapers. In the first week it received over 4 million hits on YouTube, began trending on Twitter, and got ‘We Built This City’ back into the UK top 40. It even got parodied on Soccer AM.
To accompany the TVC we created a Sing It Kitty app, which used the ground-breaking SkyBiometry facial recognition API to turn a selfie into an animated rock God in its own all-singing-and-dancing music video. With over 2 million videos created, Sing it Kitty is now the largest user generated video campaign ever produced in Britain.
• Marketing Magazines 2nd most liked ad of 2014
• Campaign Magazines Top Ten ads of 2014
• The Drum readers’ 4th most liked ad of 2014
• 6th most watched British ad on YouTube in 2014
• D&AD Wooden Pencil
• MOMA – Gold
• A.P.A 2014
• London International Awards – Bronze
• British Arrows Awards 2015 – Bronze
• British Arrows Craft Awards 2014 – Finalist
• 2 X Shots Awards – Finalist
• New York Festivals – Finalist
• IAB Grand Prix 2015 – Finalist